There is an increasing number of competition to grab the attention of online readers and customers as several business spurt each day. And for this very reason, it is of utmost importance that one is consistent and up to date with the latest SEO trends available in order for a brand’s website to qualify for website ranking.
Google’s search engine algorithm undergo a handful of significant changes every year thereby affecting the SEO marketing strategies in place. Make no mistake though, because even the slightest changes affects a website’s search engine ranking. The following are among the expected SEO trends for this year 2020:
Doing a quick search on Google will prompt you to some brief results or answers which are known as featured snippets. These snippets are located just above organic ads. They are also shown at the very beginning of SERP results.
Social Media Influencers
Among the business strategies utilized to broaden its marketing reach is by simply tapping to social media influencers. Such practice is widely known to many these days owing to the rise of influencers across the globe. Most companies utilizing this type of marketing strategy are those that are from the industry on beauty, lifestyle, fashion, and so on. As you browse online, it is highly likely that you will see a handful of ads right here and there, from a page to the next. Website creators like King Kong SEO are well aware that people are more drawn to click an ad should they spot well known social media influencers. And as such, it is quite apparent that social media followers of an influencer typically believe whatever they hear and see from the influencer, and this includes online reviews of a certain product, website, and the like.
It’s quite obvious that the more options at hand to search via a mobile device and with decent internet connection, the more searches are done by people. One interesting way of searching online through the phone is the so called voice search. There had been a spike of voice search questions in 2017 alone, which tallied to about 33 million. Now according to a March 2019 statistics, about 20% of mobile queries done are due to voice searches.
In 2014, a state-of-the-art website was launched and was considered as the highest standard during the era. Today, the website is more likely outdated because of the overuse of trendy effect like parallax. Desktop experience was also prioritized over mobile usability. The question is whether it is worth to invest in tweaks or updates or simply start from scratch according to 2020 standards.
The existing website can be modernized and it shelf life extended from the user and SEO perspective through some small optimizations. HTTPS was introduced in 1995 as a secure web protocol but only a half of websites serves encrypted page loads.
If the website was designed in 2015 or earlier, it is very likely that SSL certificate was not installed to serve pages over HTTPS. Starting 2017, Google has prioritized sites with HTTPS in search results. Because of the prominent markers in Chrome that indicate if a site is secure, many users are now sceptical of interacting with HTTP versions of sites. It is expected that they won’t enter sensitive data or credit card information.
Google Tag Manager was introduced for the first time in 2012 to help in simplifying management of analytics and web tracking codes. If Google Tag Manager has not been adopted, it is very likely that the website still uses hard-coded tags for everything from Google Ads conversions to Google Analytics Events and the Facebook Pixel.
Websites used to rely on developers to construct and install event tags. WordPress plugin is used to insert tracking codes on a web page but now this presents security vulnerability particularly the depreciated plugins. Switching to Google Tag Manager helps in organizing and managing almost any kind of tracking code available. The preview mode of Google Tag Manager allows testing to ensure that all tags are working as they should be and corrects all issues.
If you are looking for an ROI-driven digital agency for your SEO, Facebook Ads and PPC, your best option is to visit KingKong.com.au review for independent and unbiased reviews regarding digital agencies. You can make an informed decision based on the reviews posted by present and past employees.
User experience is an important part of developing an app or a website. Okay, that’s understating it a bit, but that’s not the point. Between high expectations from users, a ton of competition on the market, and low entry requirements, UX designers need to be able to make a system that stands out from the rest.
Easier said than done, of course, but a good first step is to know what techniques, tactics, and strategies work best. For those looking for pointers, here’s a couple.
It’s all about experience
The number one reason why apps, systems, and web pages get deleted or tossed aside in favor of others? Technical issues. For UX designers, this means that they need to consider the customer experience throughout all the phases of their products’ lifespans. That, of course, translates to examining how customers consider a product, then how they should be supported, upgraded, and interacted with, then, eventually, how they’ll replace or remove the product from use. Long convoluted processes with lots of hoops to jump through? No, those won’t work. Convenience is king.
Get a second opinion
Beta testers, partners, respondents; whatever you want to call them, they’re vital to your development process. Feedback is important, so having users around who can provide it is very useful to have for your ideas. Remember to get a good sample size however, as different people have different tastes; getting a good sample size will let you narrow things down to the most commonly sought after UX elements.
Function AND fashion
One of the most important parts of any UX design is performance. Nothing short of near-perfect will suffice, and even then, as every second matters on the internet. If your page or system takes more than a couple of seconds to load, then people will think there’s issues and walk away. As UX designers, you shouldn’t forget to ensure that the system runs properly, which means testing it in real-world conditions, with 4G, 3G, and Wi-Fi.
Clean and simple
Less is more. Making the UX as simple and clean as possible, without being bland and uninteresting, is key to making it successful. Users should, at all times, be aware of where they are in the page or the system, regardless of whatever recent actions or navigational changes they might have made.
The success of your business transaction has something to do with how you transact with the freight company. For instance, the cost of freight that would be collected from you will depend on the information you provide when you send a quote form. To make a correct transaction that is faster and accurate, take a look at these tips.
- Instead of sending a request for a proposal from the freight company, indicate your needs and inform the company. They will the use the information as their basis in creating a customized cost estimate for you. Indicate your expected lead time, the type of freight size that you need, the address where the goods are to be delivered, the volume of goods, frequency, and the type of goods to be delivered and your preferred payment terms.
- If you will need regular or frequent shipping of goods because of the nature of your business, it would be practical to hire a single company, such as Titan Transline for all your shipping and transport of goods needs. This will keep you from transacting with several companies which can consume your time and energy.
- Take a closer look at the options and coverage being offered by the company. If they can offer customization to meet your specific trucking needs, it would be better. Conduct a good research to find out where you can save and get the best value for your money.
- Find out about the container transport company’s background, such as their reliability, operational advantages, contingency plans in case of calamities or road accidents, handling of customer complaints and if they can deliver rush orders.
- Aside from filing a quote form, call the container transport company to talk about your service requirements.
- Read carefully and thoroughly, including the fine prints when you receive the service contract. If you have questions, call the service provider for clarifications.
- Find out if the company, such as the Titan Transline allows you to transact online through their online system or if you can place your payment and check the transport status online.
The cost of the goods that will be delivered by FTL Dedicated Truckload Freight company will be affected by the accuracy of information you provide when you fill out the quote form. For instance, if you miss out to indicate that you are going to transport perishable goods, the trucking company would need to replace their truck in order to accommodate the perishable products. Changing trucks would require additional time, not to mention, an inconvenience on their part so the company would have to collect additional charge on you. This is why it is important to place accurate information on the quote form. To fill out the form accurately, take a look at these tips:
- Find out the exact weight and volume of the commodities that needs to be transported. The details will affect the size of the truck or container to be used for the transportation or delivery. This is one of the first few information that will be required by FTL Dedicated Truckload Freight company from you. This is also how the company will charge their service rates from you.
- Indicate if the goods will be delivered or if it will be picked up by a third party. You also have to provide the address where the goods will be delivered or picked up. This will help the transport company to determine the distance requirement for the delivery and collect fair charges for the service.
- Notify the company on the type of goods or commodities to be delivered. If you need air conditioned trucks, you would have to indicate this on the quote request. The same goes for fragile or valuable items to be delivered. This way, the trucking company would provide more caution in handling your goods. Some goods are considered contraband and the logistics company has the prerogative to decline the transport of items that are considered illegal.
- Indicate the type of goods requires transportation such as crates, containers, pallets, huge boxes and others.
- Inform the FTL Dedicated Truckload Freight company if you need special requirements for the delivery or pick up of your commodities such as huge or small trucks, low noise vehicle and other considerations.