Ever since web design started, PHP has been the king of server-side scripts because it provides better security and quicker turnaround time for a cheaper price compared to other server-side scripts. The same version of PHP is still being used today by popular business and organizational websites as well as social media sites.
Initially Facebook used the simple version of PHP but now they have their own complex server-side scripting language although it still includes the basics of old PHP. If you will notice, PHP has had numerous updates but it remains easy to learn and multifaceted in many ways. Over the years, so many things have changed but PHP has gotten better.
The reason why web designers still use PHP in spite of the existence of several script-side languages is its inherent simplicity and power over 98.5% of PHP solutions that can be found across the world. Ever since the launch of PHP 7, ecommerce designs have achieved a new lease in life. The newer version of PHP looks and feels like the previous versions but has managed to reduce RAM consumption by 50%. No wonder, almost 11.5% of all active websites are now running on PHP 7.
PHP Version 7 includes sub-versions – PHP 7.0, PHP 7.1, PHP 7.2 and PHP 7.3. Version 7.0 is leading the pack with 64% market share. Websites like Bore Panda, CNBC and En son Haber that handles heavy traffic are just a few examples of those using Version 7.0. Adoption of Version 7.0 is slow but steady among web developers.
Experts have predicted a fast adoption rate; however, several CMS platforms like WordPress still need to update their plug-ins to be able to work with Version 7. On the other hand, experts recommend that is better for new websites to start with PHP Version 7 for an error-free and easier custom web development.
It is very likely that you have stored some memories in VHS tapes and you can no longer view them because players are nowhere to be found. The solution is VHS to DVD in Perth that will transfer the tape recording to digital format to preserve your precious memories.
Years ago, tiles suppliers can survive with displaying black kitchen tiles in their physical store but this will no longer suffice in this day and age. If you have a business and you wanted to survive, you should have a website where you can upload all the products you have and where customers can order regardless of where they are.
When design a website for your tile business, you should take careful consideration with the product page because this is the main goal of the customers – to look at the available products. The competition in the online market can be quite stiff therefore, you must be able to compete by making sure that your product page is as effective as it can be.
You do not have to be the best website designer in order to capture your customer. The key is to determine the visual stimulus that will get their attention and have them deliver the right reaction. According to studies, using the colour orange will stimulate impulsive shoppers while budget conscious consumers will respond more with the colours teal and blue. You can use these colours on the add-to-cart option of your product page.
Based on experts who have studied consumer behaviour, the most common attributes that a product page should have are the following – product images, product descriptions, product demonstration videos, prices, add-to-cart button, reviews and ratings from shoppers, dealing with consumers’ uncertainties and similar products should be shown.
The product image should be the best because presentation speaks a lot to consumers. People are more likely to purchase if the image shows that the product is appealing. According to shoppers, 8 out of 10 are more likely to purchase if the images of the products are well thought of from the lighting to the angle.
Another important part of the product page is the product description. There are many tiles in the market and your black kitchen tiles should have a brief but concise description in order for consumers to know what they are actually purchasing from the material to the texture.
Rising demand has lead to the newest service in funerals; live-streaming. You can now go to a funeral director in Sydney or some other major city and ask that they stream the funeral service online for anyone who can’t make it.
As you might expect from one of the latest developments, this has caused a bit of a divide. Some people are saying that it’s not really respectful, claiming they’d rather not watch at all than tune into an online broadcast. Not surprisingly, it’s the younger generations that’s more open to whole idea.
One of the main arguments against it is that it might be used by lazy mourners to not go to a funeral they would rather not attend. There’s even some funeral directors that are against it, saying that, as important it is to see the service, it’s more important to share condolences with family and friends. Some people have even gone so far as to call it ‘morbid’ and ‘insensitive’.
Despite that, you can likely get streaming services from a funeral director in Sydney or someplace else, with the funeral homes’ websites designed to accommodate the new feature. Funeral homes that offer this service basically took a page from the standard streaming sites, like Twitch, but with the necessary appropriations due to the nature of their field.
Instead of open access, funeral homes give out notifications with the necessary access credentials to the people who they want to watch the stream; family and friends of the duly departed. Naturally, funeral streams are subject to the same limitations as any other stream; network quality, number of connected devices, etc. Some providers opt for ensuring as many of the relatives get to see, instead of pushing for quality in their streams, which is good.
This new technology looks like it’ll be more and more common as time goes by, so funeral homes are adapting to the trend. This technology is quite useful, there’s no denying that, but it’s probably wise to remember that it still can’t make up for the human element when it comes to funerals; matters of the heart, not the mind.
Ultimately, it’s a safe bet that this is better suited for people who really can’t attend; because of medical reasons, or if they’re in another country altogether. Who knows where this’ll go?
The process of setting up a business or expanding a business is cumbersome as it involves a lot of paperwork. Businesses need to obtain a lot of permits and licenses in order hire employees and start the operations. Obtaining the EIN number is also one of the primary tasks required for starting a business.
EIN number of the employer ID number is a unique nine-digit number given by the IRS. It helps the department to identify a particular business for taxation purposes. All the businesses that plan to hire employees and are liable to pay taxes are required to get the EIN or federal tax ID number.
The employer ID number is required for all types of business organizations like, partnerships, LLCs, trusts, Estates, church and other religious entities, not-for-profit organizations and all type of C and S Corporations. The only business that does not require an EIN is sole proprietorship ship with no employees and does not has business with the above mentioned entities.
Here is a list of conditions that makes it mandatory obtain an EIN number from the IRS
- Having employees working in the United States
- You offer Keogh pension plan for employees
- Your business is liable to pay taxes like sales tax, excise and alcohol tax, tobacco or firearms tax and employment taxes
- You withhold taxes on income paid to a non-resident
- Involving in the administration of trusts, estates, real estate mortgage, not-for-profit organizations, farmers co-operatives and income tax returns.
Businesses need to furnish their employer ID number for the purpose of opening checking accounts with banks, obtaining business credit card, obtaining line of credit from banks and financial institutions, applying for other licenses and permits from government departments and hiring employees.
The process of filing for employer ID is easy and free. It can be done easily on the website of IRS. However, it is necessary to keep the following information handy before starting the application process.
- Registered name and physical address of the company
- Name of the responsible party and the social security number
- Type of organization of the business
- Field of business
- Purpose of applying for EIN
- Email and telephone numbers of the business
You will receive the employer ID number immediately after furnishing the correct details and completing the registration process. The number can be used for all other purposes except for filing taxes, as businesses have to wait for two weeks for the number to get permanently registered with IRS to pay their taxes.
Social media is an effective branding tool. Effective use of social media helps the businesses to reach out to their target audience, who can be their prospective clients and build a brand value for the business. There are a number of social media platforms which makes choosing the apt platform for your brand, a daunting task.
Businesses should choose the correct social media platform in order to stand out from the rest and create a niche for themselves. If you are a commercial plasterer in Sydney, looking to expand your business through creating a social media campaign, here are some useful tips.
- The first step is to choose the right networks. Select a network that suits your business and brand. Invest some time in searching for appropriate social media platforms that have the right demographics to suit your business. If you are a commercial plasterer in Sydney, choose a social media platform which has the right age, location and income demographics to suit your brand.
- Unleash the power of effective visuals while building your social media campaigns. The profiles of all your social media pages should be consistent. Create a colour palette and design and follow it consistently. Maintaining consistency improves the recall value of your brand. For example, commercial plasterers in Sydney can create a logo for their company and display it across all their social media pages.
- Curate your content. The content on your social media pages should be carefully created. It should be able to convey a story related to your business. Focus on the main area of your expertise. If you are a commercial plasterer in Sydney, you can use content related to home design and décor, latest trend in interior designs etc. on your social media pages.
- Engage with your followers regularly. Posting the right content at the correct intervals is very crucial to maintain the attention of the followers. Select the correct time, when your followers are most active, depending on the demographics of your pages.
- Create an attractive and interactive website for your company. The website is like a sales person of your company on the internet that speaks to the prospective clients. The website should contain information about the products and services of the company and the contact information of the company. The website of commercial plasterers in Sydney, should ideally consist information about the products and services of the company, images of the completed and upcoming of the company, reviews and feedback from the customers and contact information like the phone numbers, e-mail and physical address of the company. The website should also contain links to the other social media profiles of the company. A well-designed and interactive website conveys a professional attitude and attracts the prospective clients.
There are many scripting languages used in web design. This is essential in developing a web site for businesses and requires more work if the website is made with a goal to compare parcel delivery prices because coding is more complex.
With the rise of applications that are web compatible, scripting languages are also in demand. New scripting languages are developed to accommodate those who have basic knowledge regarding programming. Another factor that impacted the development of scripting languages is the evolving power of today’s computers. This means that the scripting language should also be able to keep up with these modern changes.
There are many advantages to today’s recently developed scripting languages such as ease of use and mastery, even the ones with no or basic knowledge in programming will be able to use it, complex tasks can be accomplished in just a few steps, there are many text editors available and running code is faster as well as editing it.
There are many elements in a webpage where scripting languages can be used. If you want to have rollovers on either the text or image, you can do so with scripting language. There are websites wherein popup windows are necessary such as inputting a date from a calendar this can be done by using Java applets or by installing ActiveX controls.
If the user has to fill out a form when they compare parcel delivery prices, you can place asterisk in fields that are required. If nothing is inputted in these fields, the form will not be submitted and an error message will prompt the user.