A priest, a captain, and a doctor walked into a bar. Odds are good they found it by looking it up at the internet, as Google’s data say that about 80% of customers rely on the internet to find and choose local services and businesses. That’s why more and more companies pay attention to things like king kong advertising reviews and other online marketing bits; they amount to a lot for their marketing endeavours.
There are many ways to take advantage of digital marketing, whether it’s search advertising, website design, SEO, or social media, it has to properly represent the company or organization, and the brand. Here are some things to keep in mind when starting out.
- Learn the rules of search ads before you try doing anything. Bing, Yahoo, and Google all have little idiosyncrasies when it comes to their ad formats and rules. Best to know what you’re dealing with.
- Your URL needs to be optimized. It needs to be relevant to the service, product, or brand that your organization is promoting. The URL is basically the site’s nametag, and does what any nametag should do; make it easy to tell what something is and what it’s about.
- Calls to action that plainly state what you want customers to do are a must for any self-respecting ad. Things like “Contact for a Free Estimate” are useful on this front.
- Don’t use unknown abbreviations. Those confuse people, and that’s something you don’t want.
- Your site needs to be updated. No digital marketing endeavour has ever worked without a clean, modern, professional-quality design, which also makes sure that your site follows best practices and adheres to web standards, which will save you a lot of headaches down the road.
- Mobile friendliness is key! According to data from the 2014 Local Search Study, about 80% of local mobile searches lead to purchases. That shows just how big the mobile audience is, and how much you stand to gain from catering to them.
- A business blog is a classic accessory for any site. Not only does it boost SEO, but it also helps your organization and brand stand out from the company while providing a channel for knowledge sharing and communication.
Search Engine Optimization
- Optimizing your Google pages help your business show up in Google Maps and Google local search results. This lets potential customers find your location, phone number, and operational hours.
- Yelp is a good platform for spreading the word about your business. Online reviews, like king kong advertising reviews, are very powerful in the digital age, and are definitely worth paying attention to.