When you’re looking to boost your reach, get those good King Kong marketing reviews, and improve the bottom line, ensuring that your brand’s site is well-designed is an important step.
That’s because the website is the place where your brand will interact with people the most; both online and offline marketing endeavours send users to the site, whether they’re buying, or just looking for additional information.
A great marketing campaign can be stonewalled by a bad site, as the landings might end up not being converted. There are several reasons to
If you want to evaluate your site, keep these factors in mind:
- Conversion rate: Is your site properly converting leads and customers?
- Competition: How are you faring in comparison to your competition?
- Branding: How well does your site represent your brand?
- SEO: How is your site ranking in Google and other search engines?
- Responsiveness: Is your site properly responsive?
- Site speed: How fast do your pages load? Every second matters.
If these factors aren’t too hot, then that might explain why those King Kong marketing reviews of your site aren’t too glowing.
If you’re going to go for a revamp or a redesign, however, don’t go into it blindly. Figure out these key factors first:
- Audience: Who are you trying to appeal to, and what do they want?
- Goals: Know what your site is about. It’s the centre of all your design decisions, after all.
- Search Engine Optimization: Rank well on search engines by having good structure and navigation, aesthetics, metadata, and content.
- User experience: Convenience is king on the internet; make it as smooth as possible for the users.