As with everything that goes online, a few weeks or months after, there will be a solution, software, tool available online for one’s disposal whether it free or paid. Since the popularity of eBay, there are now different tools and software available that can be used as a sniping tool in eBay auctions.
The best thing about using a website for sniping is that your laptop or computer can be turned off at the time of the auction’s closing. If you are not in the mood or do not have time to snipe at the moment, there is an option for you to save the item and add it on your Watch List. This will then make sure that you will receive an email notification 24 hours before the auction closes.
Here are some of the tools you can choose from:
- Buyertools. This is a desktop application that will display the auction that you are interested in.
- Goofbay. This service is free and it gives you the ability to snipe on auctions. The catch is that you will have to register in order to use the free service. There are certain things that you need to input in order for it to work such as the item number, the username and password you are using in eBay, the seconds left in the timer that you want to bid and the maximum amount you are willing to incur.
- Auction Sniper. This is a paid service that offers free trial of a maximum of three snipes.
- Auction Stealer. This is a free basic service and if you want to be given top priority then you will have to pay in order to avail the 97 per cent success rate.
- Justsnipe. If you wanted to have a browser extension in order to snipe then this option is for you. The justsnipe eBay sniping tool is a browser extension and will help users place bid on eBay at the last second before the auction closes. This can be use easily after registration. The online web service can also be viewed at Justsnipe.com to know more.